Back to Waterproof Cases and Accessories
Aquapac iphone Waterproof case 6 / 6s
Aquapac Small Whanganui Iphone Waterproof Case
iPhone Waterproof case
- Everything works normally through the case including touchscreens.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with a lanyard
- Like most of Aquapac’s waterproof cases it’ll float if you drop it in the water.
- The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Comes supplied with: Adjustable lanyard / neck cord
- Color: Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
- Materials: TPU
- Full 5-Year Warranty: All Aquapacs come with a ‘Full 5-Year Warranty’
- What does ‘Submersible’ Mean? The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Center at Imperial College, London. It’s guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
- Dimensions of case (flat, closed): W 6″ x H 10″